Boston University College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College’s post-professional Master of Science is designed specifically for practicing occupational therapists. You will gain a deeper understanding of occupational therapy education, research, practice, service, entrepreneurship, and policy development.
BU Sargent College is dedicated to providing high-quality education and is ranked #1 for the Best Graduate Program in Occupational Therapy in U.S. News & World Report's 2008 "Best Graduate School" rankings. As a BU Sargent College Master of Science student you will be taught by award-winning renowned faculty, who have helped shape occupational therapy scholarship and research globally.
This program is delivered in a distance education format to provide you with the flexibility of earning your degree without disrupting your lifestyle. You can manage your career and your family life while earning your degree at Boston University.
The Boston University post-professional Master of Science program is designed to provide you with the foundation to achieve your ultimate career goals. Our curriculum will meet your education goals regardless of your area of specialization. Come work with outstanding faculty, benefit from our mentorship model and experience the flexibility of the BU difference. We will exceed your expectations!
Boston University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
Additional Programs offered by Boston University:
- transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Banking and Financial Services Management
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in International Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Business Continuity, Security, and Risk Management