Champlain College has a beautiful campus overlooking the city of Burlington, Vermont and Lake Champlain and has provided high quality, career-oriented education for 125 years.
Champlain College’s 42-credit, unique Master of Science in Law (MSL) online program educates working professionals who are not lawyers about the law. This regionally accredited program is delivered by our experienced faculty of attorneys and designed to help you build a greater understanding of the law. By understanding various aspects of the law, you open yourself up to new career opportunities. Diversify your portfolio of knowledge with this all-inclusive MSL and learn to navigate the law with confidence. This distinct degree will help you become an objective thinker and equip you with the tools you need to appraise and evaluate real-life legal situations.
Champlain College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges, Inc.
The MSL program is structured as follows:
- Six start dates per year, two per semester: spring, summer and fall
- Fourteen three-credit courses for a total of forty-two credits
- Three-day residency within the first 6 months of entering the program
- The program can be completed in approximately two and a half years
- Small group of students who move through the program with you
- Online, asynchronous curricular activities include discussions, papers, projects, reports, case studies and workplace-oriented assignments
Champlain College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges.