Online Doctorate Degrees in Business
- Online Certifications in business are available at almost all levels including child development, and advanced certifications for administrators. These are normally shorter programs lasting from six weeks to one year depending upon the certifications sought.
- Online Associates degrees in business are generally two-year courses available to the student who wants a business degree that is fast to start and can sometimes be translated to a higher education.
- Online bachelor degrees in business as a rule cover four years of coursework with varying specializations in business.
- Online master degrees in business are generally about two years long and require a bachelor degree to begin this graduate degree.
- Online doctorate degrees in business usually require a master degree and last around 3 to 5 years.
Online Business Doctorate Degree Careers and Salary Information
Doctorate degrees in business put the successful graduate in the enviable position of having to choose between almost too many options. Unlike some career paths this degree will permit the holder to be employed as a college level professor, be eligible for some of the highest paid executive positions in corporations or take employment with the government.
Economists employed by the federal government with a doctorate degree earned on average $63,417 per year.
An associate professor at the college level with a doctorate in business earns on average $70,000 per year.
A top executive in a corporate setting with a doctorate degree in business earns on average $113,000 per year.
Salaries and employment opportunities are great for the graduate with an online doctorate degree in business.
Employment outlook varies for each particular specialization but professors and teachers are expected to enjoy a boost in employment growth of around 12% through the year 2016.
Top executive positions are expected to experience minor growth if any and fierce competition for the positions.
Federal government positions are expected to have only minor growth through the year 2016.
Online Business Doctorate Programs
- Online Applied Management Doctorate Degrees qualify the graduate to hold some of the most prestigious executive and managerial positions in corporations and private industry. The average salary of a senior executive is around $113,000 per year.
- Online Business Administration Doctorate Degrees will allow the successful graduate to either engage in research or teaching or to continue in the field of business they practice with opportunities for top level executive positions. The average salary of a college level assistant professor is around $70,000 per year.
- Online Entrepreneurship Doctorate is an advanced degree which will enable the successful graduate to launch their own business or test theories and do research within their business or teach entrepreneurship at the college level. The average salary of a college level assistant professor is around $70,000 per year.
- Online Human Resources Doctorate Degrees are the pinnacle of education for the human resource manager. Many of these graduates are employed in the very large corporations where increased skill in human resource management is highly valued. The average human resource manager with a doctorate degree earns around $80,000 a year.
- Online Leadership Doctorate Degrees in business are for the persons who want to be leaders in the business industry. No matter which field they choose they usually are in charge and positions like CEO of corporations are not out of the question. The salary of a CEO in a large corporation averages around $2,488,000 with benefits.
- Online Marketing Doctorate Degrees teach the student not only how to market but the theories behind why people pay attention, consumer behaviors and trends. This degree has incredible earning potential in the private sector. The average marketing director with a doctorate degree earns around $118,000 per year
- Online Organizational Management Doctorate Degrees in the business field are a direct path to either high level management positions or to college level teaching. The average senior executive in large corporations makes around $113,000 per year.
- Online Project Management Doctorate Degrees are often in the field of teaching project management even within private industry. Many large companies have a need for well trained project managers and the graduate with an online project management degree is ideal. The average salary for a doctorate in continuing education in private industry is around $90,000 a year.
- Online Supply Chain Doctorate Degrees is another degree choice that is ideal for teaching at the college level or to take a career to the next level as a plant manager or senior executive. The average plant manager earns around $88,820 per year.