Online Education Options for Curriculum Design Degree
It is not uncommon for employers to insist upon a Master degree in curriculum design for curriculum designers because these are the individuals in charge of shaping the coursework for young minds. The curriculum design professional will have a large knowledge base and have done coursework in psychology, learning methodology, curriculum development and many other fields.
Curriculum Design Career Considerations
Curriculum Design careers require postgraduate degrees is generally mean a bachelor degree and a further 2 to 7 years of study for master or doctorate degree. Some curriculum designers are employed at the administration level.
Curriculum Design Salary and Career Information
- Employment settings for the Curriculum Design career will vary with their educational level as well as the employment setting.
- Public schools have begun to employ more curriculum design professionals in order to meet state testing requirements and ensure continued funding for their programs. Backspace as well as ensure the highest quality education within the public school system possible. Curriculum design professionals utilize traditional as well as cutting edge technological advances to design student course work and programs.
- Private Schools employ curriculum design professionals as well to ensure their programs in the state and federal accreditation requirements as well as to provide the best possible educational foundation for their students. Curriculum design professionals can be employed by vocational schools, private schools, and with online educational institutions as well.
- Median salaries for the curriculum design professional dairy from employment setting and private sectors to employment setting in public school sectors, as well as upon the level of education for the individual curriculum designer. As of 2007 the reported average salary for a curriculum designer was more than $58,000 per year.
- Entry level Curriculum Design can expect to earn around $42,000 per year depending upon the region and the employee agency.
- Job growth for the curriculum design degree professional is predicted to be much faster than average at around 22% growth throughout the year 2016 according to the US Department of labor outlook report.
- Factors in that job growth for the curriculum design career are many. More programs for children with special needs those whose second language is English, the growth of online learning and increase in vocational skills schools are just some of the contributing factors to be rapid job growth in this career. The employment outlook for a professional in curriculum design who holds an advance degree is extremely good.