Online Master Degrees in Business
- Online Certifications in business are available at almost all levels including child development, and advanced certifications for administrators. These are normally shorter programs lasting from six weeks to one year depending upon the certifications sought.
- Online Associates degrees in business are generally two-year courses available to the student who wants a business degree that is fast to start and can sometimes be translated to a higher education.
- Online bachelor degrees in business as a rule cover four years of coursework with varying specializations in business.
- Online master degrees in business are generally about two years long and require a bachelor degree to begin this graduate degree. Though a candidate with a bachelor degree may be qualified most employers agree they prefer more education.
- Online doctorate degrees in business usually require a master degree and last around 3 - 5 years.
Online Business Master Degree Careers and Salary Information
Many employers in business will accept a candidate with a bachelor degree in business but most prefer a candidate with a master degree in business. That extra time spent in school and the specialization in a field pays off when it comes to careers in business.
More education in the field of business almost always translates to higher salaries. A graduate with a Master degree in business administration was reported to earn on average $106,000 per year
Overall employment growth and opportunities in the business field is expected to be good with a minimum of 12% growth for the slowest business occupations and 21% on average. The acquisition of an online Master degree is a great way to have the edge on the competition and take a career to the next level.
Online Business Master Programs
- Online Communications Master Degree will qualify the graduate for management positions in journalism, marketing and advertising. A marketing manager on average earns around $113,400 per year.
- Online Diplomacy and International Relations Master Degree and the use it is put to will depend upon the student’s interests and talents. Such fields as business manager for foreign holdings, foreign correspondent or journalist and many others are available with this master degree. A foreign journalist can make around $88,600 per year on average.
- Online Finance Master Degree gives a great basis in finances as well as a sound managerial foundation. As long as there is currency or barter there will be a need for finances. Financial planners earn on average $77,040 per year.
- Online Organizational Management Master Degree gives the student a background that will allow him to look at an organization as an entity and manage conflicts and ensure employee retention. The average salary of a human resources manager is around $77,040 per year.
- Online Project Management Master Degree gives the graduate the ability to supervise, plan and implement large scale projects involving many man hours, materials and coordination. The project manager will be in charge of ensuring budget compliance, supply continuity and labor training as well as meeting the deadlines. A project manager earns around $70,000 on average.
- Online Taxation Master Degree is a specialization of the accounting field. The online master degree will prepare the accountant to specialize in tax accounting offering advice to individuals and to corporations. Accountants employed by the federal government in Tax and IRS supervisory positions earned around $78,665 per year