- The strategies used for an effective communication
- The logics used in a decision-making process
- A deeper understanding of human psychology
- Obtain those priceless behavioral science skills
- And many others
Online Education Options for Behavioral Science Degree
Graduates and undergraduates alike can benefit in obtaining online degree in Behavioral Science without sacrificing their precious hours from work.
A wider array of new opportunities waits for those who have completed the:
- Online Bachelor Degree in Behavioral Science
- Online Master Degree in Behavioral Science
- Online Doctoral Degree in Behavioral Science
Career Trends in Behavioral Science
Not too long ago, this branch of social science is confined within the limits of academics and social workers. Professional careers in behavioral science are limited and yet many people are so interested in this degree. The good thing is that these behavioral science graduates have given a whole new meaning and application to their field of specialization. Knowledge of behavioral science has been used to improve corporate communications, human resource management and corporate coaching for companies aiming to be more competitive.
The US Labor Statistics foresees a growth of about ten percent in behavioral science careers by the year 2016. As the lines are clear between behavioral science skills and its productive use in businesses and organizations to achieve their goals, many of these businesses will surely allot budget for these specialists.
Behavioral Science Degree Salary
Many employees can benefit very well by taking up this course. These are the possible careers its corresponding
- social workers earning at estimated $46,220 per year
- criminal investigators with $50,250 annually
- anthropologists earning at least $53,910 annually
- corporate human resource officers with at least $55,710 annually
- market researcher with at least $61,070 earnings annually
- an occupational therapist with $66,780 income per year
- economists with $83,590 income per year
In the Private sector, you can be a
- corporate coach
- market researcher/analyst
- allied health worker/occupational therapist
- full-time professor
- writer for self-help or inspirational books for employees and managers
In the public sector, you can be employed as a
- social worker
- criminal profiler or investigator
- economic analyst
There are many other behavioral scientists who have stepped into a different level of career which is quite an off-trail to the conventional career path. Among these are:
- Health care forecasting – studying the trend in the payment of health insurance. Results of the studies of these payment trends have a direct impact on the future of health care providers.
- Software Designer for Social Networking
- Promoting Teenager Well-Being
- And many others
Behavioral Science will remain to be a promising career especially in the business world wherein application of the essential behavioral science skill is needed to achieve their target or goals in terms of human behavior and approach.
More Information on Online Behavioral Science Degrees
Want more information on earning a Online Behavioral Science degree? Explore the online degree programs below and request information directly from colleges for free!